Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Your Energy & Jesus


KJV 1 Corinthians 6:
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your
own?

Our Christian bodies are the temple (sanctuary) of Jesus Christ. It is here that we interact with Jesus. Our bodies are like an interface between Heaven and Earth (so to speak. Give me poetic license here please.).
In my own life when my health and consequently my energy are compromised I feel less connected with Jesus. I do not even want to bother about spiritual things let alone doing spiritual work.
It is this physical energy (strength if you will) that helps us overcome the "wicked one". Our physical energy is directly related to how we interact with others.

KJV 1 John 2:
14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men (used as a young attendant or servant), because
ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Have you ever been around someone who's eyes sparkle, radiate health and energy? Were you attracted to them or not?
Our state of physical energy is directly connected to our spiritual strength.
It is my belief that we owe it to ourselves and others to have physical energy. Furthermore, having more energy allows Jesus to work through us better.
The following link will take you to Tony Robbins site. It will take about 10 minutes to watch. I gained insights and hope from it. Please enjoy.
Blessings of the Lord Jesus Christ be upon you.

Tony & Sage Robbins on The Principiles of Pure Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment