Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Healer

Was sent this link by a new friend that follows me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/oasisrefuge).
This song embodies worshiping Jesus mainly for what He does. In our culture it can act as a gateway to worshiping Jesus just for Who He is.
I love to worship Jesus. Sometimes I will dance. Sometimes I will sway. Sometimes I will clap. Sometime I will scoop up His presence. Sometimes I will kneel. Sometime I will lay prostrate. Most times I will raise my hands, close my eyes, sing the words and let the tears of adoration flow down my cheeks.
I love Him so!
May you find your healing, fulfillment and His love in your worship.

Please notice that the main singer/guitar player is wearing an oxygen tube. Now that is the sustaining power of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment